We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
www.huntingvictoria.com.au keeps track of non¬-personally identifiable information such as the IP address of the user’s computer, time of access, browser type and files downloaded to gather usage statistics for its web site. IP addresses are not associated with other information about a user, but only indicate general visitor navigation patterns. www.huntingvictoria.com.au website has embedded tags that allow some third party entities such as Google Analytics to collect non-¬personally identifiable usage statistics. www.huntingvictoria.com.au does not collect personal information through our website other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis or open source clause. Images are not collected and will not be used for any purpose other than the way you inserted them onto the website in the first place, ex Forum, Articles etc.
Non personal identification
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-¬personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. Examples of Information Collected
Automatic Information taken by www.huntingvictoria.com.au
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e¬mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug ¬in types and versions, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as advertisements; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our office number.
Mobile Site uses
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. For information about specific devices, click here. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer. If you use a mobile device to make purchases from www.huntingvictoria.com.au, we are not responsible for roaming charges, text, sms, or carrier surcharges from such a transaction.
Information Accessible by you
Examples of information you can access easily at www.huntingvictoria.com.au, if applicable, include up ¬to ¬date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e¬mail, password, communications. This request is contingent upon www.huntingvictoria.com.au
How we use collected information
www.huntingvictoria.com.au collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To personalize user experience
• We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site
• We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails
• The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt ¬in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. How we protect your information We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Advertisers on www.huntingvictoria.com.au
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act, Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
This also, includes anyone under the age of 18 years, even if they have been emancipated, www.huntingvictoria.com.au has the exclusive rights to refuse anyone service. www.huntingvictoria.com.au understands Google along with all other web browsers must adhere to any and all laws, of any and all States within Australia and abroad including The United States when anyone under the age of 18 years old is involved. www.huntingvictoria.com.au is law compliant.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about any of our products or services please contact us.
Address : PO.BOX 726 Tullamarine Australian Post 3043, Melbourne, Victoria.