Tallarook State Forest
Distance from Melbourne Center – 1 Hour and 36 Minutes
Waterways – Yes
Tracks going through State Forest – Yes
4WD & Dirt Bike Activity – Yes
Possible Pest & Game animals – Fox, Rabbits, Hares, Pigs & Deer
Hunting Victoria Tips
- Beware of State Forest Borders.
- Beware of Private Properties Surrounding this State Forest.
- Beware of Camping Grounds, Flat Rock, Freemans Camp, Tassie Camp, Trawool Reservoir Camp.
- Main RD runs through the State Forest and can be accessed by any type of vehicle.
- Beware of Campers around Trawool Reservoir
- Beware of Plantation areas surrounding State Forest ( See PDF for more details )
ALWAYS CALL AHEAD TO THE PARKS DEPARTMENT BEFORE HUNTING ON ANY STATE FOREST TO BE SURE THERE IS NO PLANNED BURNINGS, MILITARY TRAINING ETC.
ALWAYS CONSIDER OTHERS BY NOT LEAVING RUBBISH AND ALWAYS BEWARE OF FIRE SEASONS.
SAFETY FIRST, HAPPY HUNTING.